Sunday, August 29, 2010

Eagles: "Hotel California"

This LP got SO MUCH use in my house.
Besides the iconic title cut, this LP also included hits "New Kid in Town" and "Life in the Fast Lane," plus lesser known tracks that are nonetheless enjoyable.
This is the fifth Eagles' studio album; the first on which Joe Walsh joined the group; and the last on which Randy Meisner recorded with them.


Except for the band members themselves in the middle of this picture, I have no idea who all these people are in the gatefold photograph.
I guess they checked in but they could never leave.
Apologies for the low quality, hasty pic.  When I took it I had no idea I'd ever be posting it on a blog for the world to see.

Cover design by John Kosh; photography by David Alexander.

This LP ended up in Utah (last I knew).

No comments:

Post a Comment