Friday, April 1, 2011

Michael and Stormie Omartian: "Seasons of the Soul"


Michael is a stunningly talented musician and producer,
whose wife is also a talented songwriter, singer, and author/teacher.
Michael and Stormie recorded five albums together,
- this one was released in 1977 -
and Michael also released four solo LPs.
The list of his production and session credits is amazing
and much too extensive to include here.

Read more about Michael Omartian HERE.


Read more about Stormie Omartian HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to compile info about the Omartian recordings. Does the liner notes indicate recording dates and recording studios used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer to your question is: Yes. However, I don't have this LP in my possession anymore, unfortunately. And the pictures I took do not have high enough resolution to read those details accurately. I put some information in a spreadsheet, but not studios, dates, engineers, etc... Sorry.

    ReplyDelete